Tower UV Wash 700 ( 5 gal)
UV WASH 700
ECONOMY ROLLER AND BLANKET WASH FOR LED/UV/HUV INKS
UV Wash 700 is specially formulated to work with EPDM and hybrid compounds.
The product does not contain any aliphatic or aromatic hydrocarbons and has a high flashpoint, mild odor and economical price point.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Apply full strength or premix with up to 30% water to clean UV inks from rollers and blankets. Automatic Units: Add to reservoir according to the directions of the system manufacturer. READ SDS BEFORE USE.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Mild odor with high flashpoint
- Will not damage EPDM or compound/hybrid rollers.
- Medium drying speed for effective cleaning on large unit presses.
- Economically priced.
- Flashpoint: 165 F TCC
- VOC Content: 6.6 lbs./gallon, 799 grams/liter, 87%
- Odor: Mild Solvent
- Solvent Strength: Strong
- Composite Vapor Pressure (mmHG): Less than 1.0
Health: 2 Flammability: 2 Reactivity: 0 Personal Protection: B
We Also Recommend