Spec 725 - Mitsubishi Digiplate (8 MIL)
Silver DigiPlate™The Mitsubishi Silver DigiPlate™ System is a complete line of digital polyester and paper plate materials and digital platesetters, perfect for all your short-run 1-, 2- and 4-color work. Silver DigiPlate™ polyester and paper plates streamline your workflow by eliminating conventional plate making steps saving valuable time and money. Rated for run lengths up to 25,000 impressions, Silver DigiPlate™ is available in sizes and sensitivities for many polyester platesetters and most laser imagesetters on the market today. Our line of digital platesetters range from the entry level Eco-1630IIIR to the DPX 2 and DPX 4 offering printers a solution to all of their digital platesetting needs.
Mitsubishi’s revolutionary Silver DigiPlate™ System, brings the highest quality plate making to computer-to-plate technology. Mitsubishi's line of Silver DigiPlate™ materials produces first generation printing plates directly from many CTP platesetters or most laser imagesetters. The Silver DigiPlate™ System eliminates conventional plate making steps such as film imaging and processing, paste-up, stripping and plate burning, saving time, labor costs, and equipment expenses. Silver DigiPlate™ can be used for all types of printing, from single to process color.
The industry standard for high quality plate materials, Silver DigiPlate™ plate materials are available in a paper base for run lengths up to 10,000 and in a polyester base for run lengths up to 25,000. All Silver DigiPlate™ plate materials offer excellent water receptivity and response, superior resolution, and sharper images, and can be used on all sheetfed and web presses.Features & Benefits:
- Excellent water receptivity and response
- Superior resolution and sharper images
- Excellent ink compatibility, including color and web offset inks
- Compatible with both sheetfed and web presses equipped with continuous or conventional dampening systems
- Maximum 175-line screen with 3-97% dot
- Compatible with PS plate fountain solutions, including low-alcohol or alcohol-free solutions
- Perfect for one color to process color work such as books, manuals, stationery, business forms, newspapers, coupons, checks, thermography and general commercial printing
- Developing agents incorporated into plate emulsion for more consistent plate processing
We Also Recommend