Kodak Sonora XP Process Free Thermal Plates
CALL OR EMAIL FOR PACKAGE PRICING - TOLL FREE 877-530-0255
Plate Non ablative, thermal, negative working (write-the-image) plate incorporating Kodak’s press ready technology
Application High quality, short to medium run sheetfed, heatset web, offset packaging (non UV) and short run UV applications
Substrate Electrochemically grained and anodized aluminum substrate
Gauge 0.15 mm, 0.20 mm, 0.30 mm, and 0.40 mm availability in selected regions
Spectral sensitivity 800 - 850 nm
Laser energy required 150 mJ/cm2 on Kodak squarespot Imaging Technology Devices - Dependent on imager type, configuration and resolution.
Resolution 1 to 99% @ 200 lpi - Dependent upon capability of imaging device.
FM capability 20-micron stochastic
Dependent upon imaging device capabilities, print applications, and screening algorithms. For optimum FM performance, Kodak recommends Kodak Staccato Screening on Kodak squarespot Imaging Technology Devices.
• Up to 200,000 impressions with heatset/commercial coldset web presses
• Up to 100,000 impressions with sheetfed presses
• Up to 50,000 impressions for offset packaging (non UV)
• Up to 10,000 impressions for UV-ink applications
Dependent upon image resolution, press, press chemistry, ink and paper conditions. 20-micron stochastic will reduce run lengths.
Safelight The plate can be handled before and after imaging safely for:
• Up to 1 hour under white light
• Up to 8 hours under C20 – UV Cut
• Up to 24 hours under G-10 yellow light
Safelight limits @ 800 Lux
Shelf life 12 months, under recommended storage conditions
Click here Brochure
We Also Recommend